Bladder Cancer Wellness Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
If the pandemic has taught us anything, it's the importance and power of human relationships and connection.
Victoria, we've been through lockdown after lockdown, it's time to have something to look forward to!
We present the first ever BCA Bladder Cancer Wellness Retreat!
At the retreat, we will have up to 40 patients, carers and family members to discuss all things wellness and bladder cancer.
Your ticket to the retreat will include* -
- Accomodation for up to 2 people in a luxury King Room
- Dinner for up to 2 people on Saturday 7th August
- Breakfast for up to 2 people on Sunday 8th August
- A range of wellness activities including meditation and mindfulness sessions, yoga and bush walks in addition to hearing from Guest Speakers - including Dr Kate Gregorevic, Internal Medicine Specialist, Geriatrician and author of "Staying Alive" and Dr Daniela Capdepon, Specialist Oncologist from Sydney who will debunk some cancer and wellness myths for us!
*Please note booking includes 2 people on a "Duo" ticket and 1 person on a "Solo" ticket
- Wellness retreat - Duo Ticket$395$395Sold Out
- Wellness retreat - Solo Ticket$345$345Sold Out