Sat, 18 Feb|
RACV Club Healesville
Bladder Cancer Wellness Retreat 2023
Time & Location
18 Feb 2023, 1:00 pm AEDT – 19 Feb 2023, 1:00 pm AEDT
RACV Club Healesville, 122 Healesville-Kinglake Rd, Healesville VIC 3777, Australia
About the Event
If the pandemic has taught us anything, it's the importance and power of human relationships and connection.
After the success of our 2022 Wellness Retreat, we present the second ever Australian Bladder Cancer Wellness Retreat!
At the retreat, we will have up to 60 patients, carers and family members to discuss all things wellness and bladder cancer.
Your ticket to the retreat will include* -
- Accomodation for up to 2 people in a luxury King Room for Saturday night
- A BCA Welcome Package worth over $100 AUD
- Dinner for up to 2 people on Saturday 18th February
- Breakfast for up to 2 people on Sunday 19th February
- A range of wellness activities including meditation and mindfulness sessions, yoga and nature walks in addition to hearing from a couple of surprise Guest Speakers. We are fortunate enough to have Australian Artist, Octavia Tomyn this year, (www.octaviatomyn.com), who will be taking the group in a creative session. Our superstar Yoga Instructor, currently undergoing treatment for bladder cancer, Daisy Sonter-Kelso from Queensland, will return for our Stretch and Reflect sessions.
*Please note booking includes 2 people on a "Duo" ticket and 1 person on a "Solo" ticket
Please get in touch with RACV if you would like to extend your stay to include Friday or Sunday nights.
Wellness retreat - Duo Ticket
This ticket is for 2 people and includes: accomodation, dinner, breakfast and all wellness activities.$490.00Sold Out
Wellness retreat - Solo Ticket
This ticket is for 1 person and includes: accomodation, dinner, breakfast and all wellness activities.$390.00Sold Out
This event is sold out